Welcome to Seahorse Cove! This is an adorable 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home that has been completely renovated. You will not be disappointed - from the personal touches, to the decor and amenities this lovely home has to offer - no detail has been left untouched. As soon as you enter, you will immediately fall in love with the bright, beachy colors, and the overall feeling of complete relaxation. Seahorse Cove offers a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite countertops, a breakfast bar, and all of your cooking essentials for providing a delicious meal. Enjoy the sounds of nature from the cozy screened porch, while sipping your morning coffee or enjoying an evening beverage. The owner's suite is furnished with a comfy rocker, plush bedding and a private bath with a tiled shower. You will also find two additional bedrooms on the opposite end of the home, along with another full bathroom. There is plenty of room outside to enjoy, or to let your fur baby play.
This home is conveniently located to all the community amenities such as pools (2 outdoor & 1 indoor), fitness center, marina w/ fishing pier, restaurant, tiki bar, and more! If day-tripping is more your style, you'll love the fact that this home is located only 20 minutes from Chincoteague Island and the beach, or 30 minutes to Ocean City, MD and the boardwalk amusements.
- Linens and towels are not included with your reservation. Please inquire about our new attractive linen packages!
- No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- This property is pet friendly with a pet fee per pet. All pets must be disclosed prior to arrival. Pet restriction: 2 pet max.
- Any reservations made for a future year (known as "Advanced Reservations") are subject to rate and availability changes. These reservations will be confirmed in January of the arrival year.
- Community amenities require passes for an additional fee.
- Additional community requirements: Each occupant must disclose their name. Vehicles must be registered; make and model of each vehicle is required. Incomplete or incorrect information will result in revocation of the use of community amenities and facilities. No Sunday check-ins or check-outs are permitted.