Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, family vacation, girls weekend, or just a quiet spot to enjoy the serenity of the Bay----This is the beach house for you!
Breathe the Bay is located in a large, but quiet community filled with many amenities. The decor is coastal, clean and modern with simple lines and beautiful artwork. It is the perfect beach home for your family's summertime (or anytime!) beach vacation! This coastal gem is loaded with amenities to ensure a week of fun for everyone, including a game room with a Ping-Pong table, air hockey, and foosball. It's perfect for after-the-beach enjoyment!
The beautifully furnished home features quartz kitchen countertops and nice stainless steel appliances. The open floor plan offers easy access to the spacious living room with fireplace for crisp mornings. There is a queen bedroom located on the first floor, with a large tiled bathroom. Upstairs you will find 3 more bedrooms, all with a TV, as well as a den that features a game table, foosball, a comfy, futon couch and a variety of board games for your entertainment. There is also a full bathroom with a tiled shower upstairs. Each bedroom is comfortable, tastefully decorated and offers beautiful bay views.
If you are in need of dipping your toes in the water, head down to your private dock where you can do just that -- or fish or crab! In the garage you will find a large game area with a couch, TV, full size refrigerator, as well as ping pong and air hockey tables. A gas grill is also provided for your use!
Want to take a ride around the neighborhood? Hop on one of the five bikes that have been provided and enjoy!
You have easy access to Ocean City, Maryland and Chincoteague Island. (Voted one of the happiest beach towns!) If you don't feel like cooking, there is beautiful waterfront dining offered at the Marina Club in the Captain's Cove Community. If you are up for a drive, there are plenty of places to dine on the Island, or the quaint towns of Snow Hill, Berlin and Ocean City, MD.
- No smoking is permitted on the premises.
- Linens and towels are not included with your reservation. Please inquire about our new attractive linen packages!
- This property is pet friendly with a pet fee per pet. All pets must be disclosed prior to arrival.
- Any reservations made for a future year (known as "Advanced Reservations") are subject to rate and availability changes. These reservations will be confirmed in January of the arrival year.
- Community amenities require passes for an additional fee.
- Additional community requirements: Each occupant must disclose their name. Vehicles must be registered; make and model of each vehicle is required. Incomplete or incorrect information will result in revocation of the use of community amenities and facilities. No Sunday check-ins or check-outs are permitted.